- Aeries Grading System
- iPads: For Freshmen and New Transfer Students
- Senior Students
- Student Dining - The Cafe (Lunch Menu)
- Student Activities
- Summer Reading and Text Books Lists
- Uniforms and Appearance Dress Code
Students can access grades, homework assignments, and important information via the Aeries Student Log-in Portal. If you have any problems with the Aeries log-in, contact Mrs. Rebecca Mangle, Registrar, at email@example.com.
Please note: The Aeries grading portal is temporarily closed effective Sept. 1, 2019. You can check your student's grades on Schoology. Contact Mr. Swanson if you have any questions.
Students enrolled at Salesian College Preparatory are required to bring at least an iPad Air with at least 64GB of memory that can support an iOS of at least 11 or higher. The newer devices will last longer and require less maneuvering to stay under storage limits.
On Monday, August 19, 2019, new Salesian students will attend a brief iPad orientation session in order to best prepare for their first full day of classes on Tuesday. By the end of the orientation session, all attendees will be expected to have completed the items below. Prior to the 19th, please complete as many items as possible.
Click HERE for links to the following:
● Have an established Apple ID ( See Link )
○ A personal ( not shared ) Apple ID is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ( See Link )
○ Using your Salesian email as your Apple ID is NOT RECOMMENDED
● Have a form of payment attached to the Apple ID ( See Link )
○ Use Family Sharing to share family purchases and maintain control over
student spending ( See Link )
○ Set Up or sign into iCloud ( See Link )
○ A personal ( not shared ) iCloud account is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
○ Turn on iCloud Backup (Recommended) ( See Link )
○ iCloud provides 5GB of free storage space
○ iTunes Backups are another option ( See Link )
● Turn on Find My iPad
○ This is one of your best defenses in case of loss or theft
● Download the following apps:
○ iBooks (Free)
○ Google Drive
○ Google Docs
○ Google Slides
○ Google Sheets
○ Google Classroom
■ View and perform the tasks outlined in the “Welcome” note
■ Establish a backup solution in the app settings
● Purchase a case for the iPad. All iPads must have a case at all times.
○ Otterbox , Griffin , and Gumdrop all make cases that provide excellent protection.
Shop around to find the best deals. Whatever you choose, your best bet is to make
sure it covers the front, the back, and the corners.
Have questions? Contact Mr. Ruiz, IT Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Salesian Seniors! Below, you will find links for all things related to this year, including the Senior Parent Guidebook, the Calendar, Senior Tribute Ads, and other relevant Senior News. Please contact the main office if you have any questions regarding calendar dates; contact Mr. Ruiz, Yearbook Moderator for questions about Senior Yearbook Tribute Ads, or Ms. Martin, Senior Class Moderator for questions about Senior Class events.
Marijane Ricchiuto is a Salesian alumni parent of three. Salesian College Preparatory has been a major part of her life for many years. Her catering business, Catering by Marijane, provides a wide variety of delicious, healthy and affordable meal options to students.
Daily healthy menu options include salads, wraps, sandwiches and pastas.
Salesian College Preparatory Lunch Punch Cards
School lunches cost $6.50. School lunch punch-cards can be purchased at a discounted price of $60 and include ten school lunches. Lunch punch-cards are available for purchase in the morning or at lunch time in the cafeteria during school hours by either cash or check (payable to Catering by Marijane).
Punch Card Benefits
- Save $5.00 by purchasing a card.
- Lunch punch card meals includes a sandwich, pasta, salad, or lunch entrée with a cup of juice, fountain drink, or water.
- There is a special “fast track” line for students using their card so they can get through line faster!
- Lunch punch cards are like cash - no replacement cards.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- If you have any questions about student dining or the lunch punch-card, please contact Marijane directly: Marijane Ricchiuto at (510) 234-4433 x1407 or (510) 506-3232, or by email email@example.com.
Welcome to My Sister's Closet!
My Sister’s Closet is a venue for Salesian students to donate their (gently used)
Prom / Winter Ball dresses to other Salesian students.
- Donated dresses should be dry-cleaned and on a hanger.
- Dresses should not be older than four years (current styles).
- We will offer the purchase of a donated dress for $25.00 (as inventory grows).
- If you donate a dress, you have the option of exchanging it for a new dress, as inventory allows. Please share your magic moments with your Salesian sisters by donating your dress(es). Bring your donations to the Front Office.
Summer Reading and Assignments 2019 - Click on the Links
Dress Code Guidelines
Students are expected to be in approved Salesian Dress Code Monday through Thursday while on campus. Relaxed dress code is allowed on Fridays (also known as Pride Fridays). For information on dress code policy and Pride Fridays guidelines, click on this link: Appearance Dress Code Policy
Lands' End Preferred School Number for Salesian: 900172578
School uniforms must be purchased through our uniform provider, Lands' End:
Click HERE to learn How to Purchase Uniforms through Lands' End website.
Click HERE to be redirected to Lands' End uniform site.
Click HERE for Lands' End Uniform Fit Guide.
P.E. uniforms and locks for lockers can only be purchased from our P.E. teacher during the first week of school.