We use FACTS to determine tuition assistance eligibility. Families may use the FACTS application to apply for both Salesian College Preparatory tuition grants and Family Aid Catholic Education (FACE) grants, awarded by the Diocese of Oakland. Only one application and one fee are required per family.
How to Apply for FACTS:
Families must submit the FACTS application no later than Thursday, February 16, 2017 to be considered for tuition grants for the 2017-2018 school year.
We cannot process tuition grant applications until you have submitted all supporting documents and completed the FACTS application.
- Who is eligible for tuition assistance?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- What other types of assistance is available?
- How do I apply for FACE?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
Please provide your last filed federal tax return and 2016 W-2 Forms.
If you filed a Schedule C, E or F on the last filed tax return then you must provide gross and net business estimates in Section K. If you filed a Schedule C, E or F in the previous year's tax year, and do not plan on filing in the requested tax year, please state that in Section L.