We use FACTS to gather information regarding tuition assistance eligibility. FACTS does not make grant determination, that is done by the school. Your application can be used to apply for both Salesian College Preparatory tuition grants and FACE (Family Aid for Catholic Education scholarships), awarded by the Diocese of Oakland. Please be sure to check the box to have your application also sent to FACE.
How to Apply for FACTS:
Families must submit the FACTS application no later than Thursday, February 10, 2022 to be considered for tuition grants for the 2022-2023 school year.
We cannot process tuition grant applications until you have submitted all supporting documents and completed the FACTS application.
Tuition and Fees
For additional questions about tuition grants, please contact:
Tuition Grants Coordinator
(510) 234-4433 ext. 1204
- Who is eligible for tuition assistance?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- What other types of assistance is available?
- How do I apply for FACE?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?