To be a leading college preparatory Catholic school in the San Francisco Bay Area by providing a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment for a diverse student body in the Salesian tradition.
Salesian College Preparatory is a Catholic school that educates young men and women to develop into good citizens for the betterment of society and the glory of God. Salesian combines the elements of church, school, playground and home in a supportive and caring environment, in accordance with St. John Bosco’s educational philosophy of reason, religion and loving kindness.
Salesian College Preparatory intends to:
- Educate students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds
- Encourage students to develop their unique gifts and abilities
- Value the innate talents and dignity of all students
- Develop self-worth within each individual and respect for one another in a Christian community of faith, love and fellowship
- Collaborate with all members of the Salesian family – students, parents, administrators, teachers, staff, alumni and benefactors
- Celebrate the school’s rich diversity of talent, race, ethnicity, religion and socio-economic backgrounds