Applications for the 2015 - 2016 School Year
Admission to Salesian College Preparatory involves a comprehensive assessment of each applicant. While each applicant offers unique talents and gifts, enrollment is limited and not all applicants can be offered placement. The Admissions Committee works diligently to consider each applicant, carefully reviewing the following criteria:
Grade reports from 7th and 8th grade.
Citizenship, Work Habits, and Conduct marks must be satisfactory.
- Recommendation letters from the education team at the current school.
- High School Placement Test results. The HSPT is taken in January.
- Personal Interview – a fifteen minute interview with a Salesian administrator, teacher, or staff member.
- Interviews are held in February.
- Notifications are mailed in March.
Instructions (Click here for Due Dates):
- Complete an online application and submit a non-refundable $65.00 fee by December 5, 2014. ($90 if submitted after December 5, 2014.) Final application deadline is Monday, January 5, 2015.
9th Grade Applicants: Recommendations and Transcript Request forms for 7th and 8th grades from your current school must be submitted to Salesian College Preparatory.
A notification of acceptance will be mailed on Friday, March 13, 2015 to applicants who have submitted completed applications by Friday, December 5, 2014.