9th Grade Applicants
To Apply for the 2014 - 2015 School Year
Admission to Salesian High School involves a comprehensive assessment of each applicant. While each applicant offers unique talents and gifts, enrollment is limited and not all applicants can be offered placement. The Admissions Committee works diligently to consider each applicant, carefully reviewing the following criteria:
- Grade reports from 7th and 8th grade.
- Citizenship, Work Habits, and Conduct marks must be satisfactory.
- Recommendation letters from the education team at the current school.
- High School Placement Test results. The test is taken in January.
- Personal Interview – a fifteen minute interview with a Salesian administrator, teacher, or staff member.
- Interviews are held in February.
- Notifications are mailed in March.
Instructions (Click here for Due Dates):
- Complete an online application and submit a non-refundable $75.00 fee.
9th Grade Applicants: Recommendations and Transcript Request forms for 7th and 8th grades from your current school must be submitted to Salesian High School.
A notification of acceptance will be mailed on Friday, March 14, 2014 to applicants who have submitted completed applications by Friday, January 3, 2014.